2009 Dodge Challenger R/T, SE and SRT8
The 2009 Dodge Challenger is a carry over from 2008
with 2 more models offered and a slew of new options available. The
three distinct models, Challenger SRT8, R/T and the SE V6 model.
The 2009 Challenger SE starts at $21,995 and is powered
by a 3.5L V6 engine that produces 250-hp and 250 lb-ft of torque. The
R/T starts at $30,990 and is powered by a 5.7L V8 Hemi that produces
370-hp and 398 lb-ft of torque. The 2009 Challenger SRT8 starts at $42,390
and is powered by a 6.1L V8 Hemi producing 425-hp and 420 lb-ft of torque.
- Three models - SRT8, R/T & SE V6
- MyGIG™ provides a cutting-edge multimedia audio
and entertainment system, with built-in navigation
- UConnect Hands-free Communication System provides
convenient, voice-activated communication with Bluetooth cellular
- SIRIUS Digital Satellite Radio offers a variety of
commercial-free radio programs and music for enhanced listening enjoyment
- Keyless Go allows the driver to start the vehicle
with the simple push of a button
- Remote Start starts a secured vehicle with the key
- More than 25 Safety and Security Features
More information and photos at 2009DodgeChallenger.com.